2013 Honda N-One: Variety in Action
2013 Honda N-One is currently being launched on the market, being a third of the new N Series mini-vehicles (including N-Box and N-Box+). The model was created with the help of the motif of the N360 series, which was the first mass-produced Honda mini passenger car introduced to the market in 1967.
With N-One the engineers aimed to make a new basic car which will be a new type of vehicle for the new era in Japan. Key features of the N-One include a spacious cabin for four adults, and an improved acceleration performance.
Furthermore, stable driving performance and excellent quietness even during highway driving were achieved via lightweight and highly-rigid body and an exclusively-developed suspension. Here the engineers made the car with excellent fuel economy of 27.0km/L. In addition, for the first time among all mini-vehicles in the market, the N-One will include Emergency Stop Signal (ESS) system as standard equipment on all types.
Another highlight is the higher grade model - N-One Premium, which includes a high-quality exterior and interior. In addition to this Honda has supplied the customers with great variety of exterior colors, offered with total 11 body colors and a 2-tone color style, which has different colors for the body and roof.
2013 Honda N-One Key Specifications:
・Premium White Pearl
・Alabaster Silver Metallic
・Crystal Black Pearl
・Premium Yellow Pearl II
・Innocent Blue Metallic (new color)
・Premium Deep Mocha Pearl
・Cherry Shell Pink Metallic
・Premium Blue Moon Pearl (new color)
・Polished Metal Metallic
・Premium Deep Rosso Pearl
2-tone Color Style:
・Taffeta White × Innocent Blue Metallic
・Crystal Black Pearl × Premium White Pearl
・Crystal Black Pearl × Milano Red
・Crystal Black Pearl × Premium Yellow Pearl II
・Starry Silver Metallic × Premium Blue Moon Pearl
Interior Colors :
Beige × Mocha Gray, Black
Black × Burgundy
Timeless N design which is friendly and impressive:
• Individuality and innovativeness are expressed with the friendly and timeless hatchback style which was designed in the motif of the N360.
• There are five color combinations for the 2-tone color style which more effectively highlights the individual tastes of customers.
• The Interior design is simple and yet great attention was paid to ensure the quality feel of materials in every detail. Comfort and a sense of security were pursued with the large-size bench seat. With these factors, a comfortable cabin space was achieved that people will not grow tired of even after prolonged use.
• A flat and cleanly fit audio system display was adopted. By connecting a smart phone using "InterNavi Pocket," a genuine navigation system application developed by Honda, the navigation screen can be displayed on the screen of the audio system (manufacturer's option).
High performance power unit which realizes top class driving performance and fuel economy:
• The DOHC Turbo engine equipped with a high-performance turbo charger is made available for all grades and realizes driving performance equivalent to a vehicle in the 1.3L class.
• Both smooth and powerful driving and excellent fuel economy of 27.0km/L*2 were realized through the combination of the DOHC engine, which realizes top class output and torque, and optimally-tuned CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
Enhanced safety features which realize excellent safety performance:
• For the first time among all mini-vehicles in the market, the Emergency Stop Signal (ESS) system, which responds to sudden braking and quickly blinks hazard lamps automatically to alert the drivers of trailing vehicles, is featured as standard equipment on all types.
• VSA (Vehicle Stability Assist) system is standard equipment on all types.
• HSA (Hill Start Assist) system that temporarily prevents the vehicle from rolling backward when starting on an upward incline is standard equipment on all types.
• The side curtain airbag system which helps mitigate head impacts in a side collision and the front seat i-side airbag system are standard equipment on select model types.
• The Pedestrian Injury Mitigation Body, which features structures that absorb the impact of a collision on a pedestrian's head and legs in case of a collision, was adopted.
• Class-leading omni-directional collision safety performance was realized with the newly-designed engine and new load distribution structure.
• All types are certified by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism as complying with the 2005 - 75% emissions standard.
• NA (natural aspiration) engine types achieve fuel economy of 20% higher than the 2015 fuel economy standard. Turbo engine types*6 achieve fuel economy 10% higher than the 2015 fuel economy standard.