Hyundai Genesis Coupe R-Spec to debut at SEMA Show 2009
The Genesis Coupe 2.0T R-Spec will be exhibited for the first time at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show 2009 in the Las Vegas. The show will be held from November 3 to 6th. Booth 24387 is specially reserved for Hyundai, where they will show the R-Spec to the audience.
The R-Spec package for Hyundai Genesis Coupe includes: Track-tuned suspension, 19-inch gunmetal-finish alloy wheels with performance Summer tires, Brembo® braking system, Torsen® limited-slip differential and R-Spec badging. The price starts just at $23,750, which is perfect for tuners, who desire more power and better performance.
R-Spec also gets a set of front strut camber adjustment bolts to increase the handling response, if desired. In addition to reduce the overall weight of the cost and its price, the R-Spec version eliminates some convenient equipment such as: Bluetooth®, automatic headlights, cruise control, trip computer, chrome interior accents and steering wheel audio controls. The result is that the R-Spec model is $3,000 cheaper than the 2.0T Track model.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T R-Spec is available in three body colours : Karussell White, Bathurst Black and Tsukuba Red.
R-Spec is powered by 2.0 litre four-cylinder turbo petrol engine combined with six-speed manual gearbox. The maximum output of the engine is 210hp and top speed of 220km/h.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T R-Spec equipment includes:
- 2.0-liter low-pressure turbocharged intercooled four-cylinder engine with dual continuously variable valve timing delivering 210 hp, 30 mpg EPA highway rating and a top speed of 137 mph
- 6-speed close-ratio manual transmission
- Electronic Stability Control with Traction control, ABS, Electronic Brake-Force Distribution and Brake Assist
- 19-inch gunmetal-finish alloy wheels with staggered-width high-performance summer-compound Bridgestone Potenza RE050A tires (225/40YR19 front, 245/40YR19 rear)
- Brembo® braking system with 13.4-inch ventilated front rotors, 42mm four-piston fixed front calipers (red), 13.0-inch ventilated rear rotors, 32mm+28mm four-piston fixed rear calipers (red)
- Track-tuned suspension (higher-rate coil springs, higher-control shock absorbers, 25mm front stabilizer bar, 22mm rear stabilizer bar, front strut brace)
- Torsen-type limited-slip differential
- R-Spec badging
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Front, side, side curtain air bags
- Active front head restraints
- Driver's lumbar support
- Air conditioning
- Remote keyless entry system
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Power windows (one-touch up and down), door locks and mirrors
- AM/FM/XM/CD/MP3 audio system with six speakers
- iPod/USB/Aux jack connectivity
- Projector beam headlamps
- Lightweight temporary spare with aluminum wheel (T135/80D18)
- Note: Automatic transmission not available with R-Spec
2010 Genesis Coupe Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Pricing
|2.0T||2.0L Turbo 4-cyl||Six-Speed M/T||$22,000|
|2.0T||2.0L Turbo 4-cyl||Five-Speed A/T SHIFTRONIC®||$23,250|
|2.0T R-Spec||2.0L Turbo 4-cyl||Six-Speed M/T||$23,750|
|2.0T Premium||2.0L Turbo 4-cyl||Six-Speed M/T||$24,250|
|2.0T Premium||2.0L Turbo 4-cyl||Five-Speed A/T SHIFTRONIC®||$25,500|
|2.0T Track||2.0L Turbo 4-cyl||Six-Speed M/T||$26,750|
|3.8||3.8L V6||Six-Speed M/T||$25,000|
|3.8||3.8L V6||Six-Speed A/T SHIFTRONIC®||$26,500|
|3.8 Grand Touring||3.8L V6||Six-Speed M/T||$28,500|
|3.8 Grand Touring||3.8L V6||Six-Speed A/T SHIFTRONIC®||$30,000|
|3.8 Track||3.8L V6||Six-Speed M/T||$30,500|
|3.8 Track||3.8L V6||Six-Speed A/T SHIFTRONIC®||$32,000|