Piecha Mercedes-Benz ML
Piecha Design has introduced a tuning program for Mercedes ML, called Evorian RS.
Piecha Mercedes ML Evorian kit can also be installed on the GL-class X164.
The body kit includes a front spoiler with integrated LED daytime running lights, new side skirts, a high-gloss chrome aerowings and a rear diffuser. Piecha ML also boasts Quadro-4-tube exhaust system with of two chrome-plated double-tube end pieces.
The tuning kit includes 10J x 22J rims at the front and 11.5J x 22" at the rear fitted with 275/35ZR22 and 315/30ZR22 tires, respectively. The SUV is also equipped with an H&R coilover suspension, which lowered the ride height of the German SUV by 35 mm at the front and 50 mm at the rear axle.
The performance tuning features Power Converter Intermedia RC which improves acceleration and the reaction time of the accelerator pedal at low speeds.
- H&R lowering spring set (VA 35mm, HA 50mm) - 385.00 Euro
- PIECHA ETS lowering module for Airmatic - 1 730.00 Euro
- PIECHA day headlights front bottom (only M-Class) 495.00 Euro
- PIECHA illumination in side sills 4 LEDs per side, incl. vehicle-specific cable set - 298.00 Euro
- PIECHA chrome aerowings (6 pcs) for the cowling - 89.00 Euro
- PIECHA RS tail diffuser (also suitable for AHK ) as of Mopf - 485.00 Euro
- PIECHA 4-tube exhaust retrofitting - 398.00 Euro
- PIECHA Power Converter Intermedia - RC 357.00 Euro
- Wheel set PIECHA dp1-CC high-gloss silver with high-gloss polished stainless steel outer base Front 10.0 x 22 with 275/35ZR22 Continental Rear 11.5 x 22 with 315/30ZR22 Continental Complete wheel set 5 990.00 Euro
*all prices incl. 19 % VAT plus possible painting and assembly