Skoda Announces Superb Estate Pricing
Prices for the award-winning new Škoda Superb Estate have been announced. Prices start at just £17,715 OTR for the Superb Estate S with the 1.4 TSI 125bhp engine. With class-leading legroom and boot space, a long list of standard equipment and Škoda's legendary great value, the Superb Estate sets a new standard for estate motoring.
The Superb Estate will be available in three trim levels, S, SE and Elegance. A choice of six engines will be offered, three petrol and three diesel, ranging from the entry-level 1.4 TSI 125bhp to the range-topping 3.6 V6 260bhp DSG 4x4.
The estate will carry a premium over the hatch of £1,050 for the S trim and £1,200 for SE and Elegance models. A complete price list is below.
The Superb Estate includes features that are unique over its sister hatch version. These include roof rails (black on the S; chrome on SE and Elegance); a removable LED torch; and load-bay illuminating lights built into the tailgate. SE and Elegance also feature a load partition and tethering system in the boot as standard.
New options available for Superb Estate include an electrically operated boot with an automatically retractable parcel shelf; electrically operated panoramic sunroof; KESSY keyless entry and start system and a variable boot floor that pulls out to protect the rear bumper. Option prices will follow shortly.
Superb Estate offers fantastic value with class-leading legroom, a cavernous boot space (1,865 litres seats down) and a long list of standard equipment. A complete list of standard equipment is below.
Škoda's newest flagship model goes on sale 26 February 2010.
Škoda Superb Estate - prices valid for 2010 with VAT at 17.5%
|1.9 TDI PD 105 bhp||2.0 TDI CR 140bhp||2.0 TDI CR 140bhp DSG||2.0 TDI CR 170bhp||2.0 TDI CR 170bhp DSG||2.0 TDI CR 170bhp 4x4|
|1.4 TSI 125bhp||1.8TSI 160bhp||1.8TSI 160bhp DSG||1.8 TSI 160bhp 4x4||3.6 VR6 260bhp 4x4|
Škoda Superb specification highlights:
- Seven airbags
- Alarm with interior monitoring and tilt sensor
- Light Assistant (Coming home, tunnel and daylight functions)
- Split folding rear seats
- Remote central locking
- Climatic air conditioning
- Radio with single CD + MP3
- Electric front and rear windows
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- 16" ‘Spectrum' alloy wheels
- Twindoor (hatch only)
- Front fog lights
Superb SE (over S)
- Front fog lights with cornering function
- Four-spoke leather multi-function steering wheel (for radio)
- Umbrella in rear door
- Alcantara upholstery
- Acoustic rear parking sensors
- Cruise control
- Dual-zone air conditioning
- 17" ‘Trifid' alloy wheels
- Electrically folding door mirrors (after locking of car)
- Integrated 6CD touchscreen stereo
- Maxi-dot trip computer
Superb Elegance (over SE)
- Bi-xenon headlights with integrated headlight washers
- AFS (Adaptive Front-light System)
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Rain sensor windscreen wipers
- GSM III telephone preparation with Bluetooth
- Heated front seats
- Full leather upholstery
- Electrically adjustable diver and passenger seats
- Colombus' colour touch screen satellite navigation
- 18" ‘Themisto' alloy wheels
- 4 spoke leather multi-function steering wheel (radio and telephone)
Summary of new optional equipment available on Superb Estate:
- Electrically operated boot (with automatic retractable parcel shelf)
- Panoramic sunroof - electrically sliding and tilting
- KESSY – keyless entry and start system
- Variable boot floor
Škoda is the manufacturer of happy drivers:
- Škoda Yeti has been named Best Family Car in the 2009 Top Gear Awards.
- The new Škoda Superb Estate is Top Gear's Best Luxury Car 2009.
- Škoda is the winner of Auto Express‘ Driver Power award 2009 for customer satisfaction.
- Škoda is the Best Manufacturer in the 2009 Auto Express Driver Power survey.
- Škoda has been in the top five in the JD Power Survey of Customer Satisfaction for the past 14 years.
- The Škoda Superb is Auto Express' ‘Best Family Car 2009'.