Skoda Yeti pricing and specification out in the open
The search may be nearly over, but the adventure is only just beginning. Prices for Škoda's newest – and fifth – model line, the Yeti, will start at just £13,750.
With great prices and Škoda's legendary high levels of specification, Yeti will provide the best value in its class when it breaks cover on 17 September. Combining the strengths of a traditional 4x4 with the practicality and low running costs of a hatchback, Yeti is a true crossover.
Yeti will be available in four trim levels, with a choice of five engines and either two- or four-wheel drive. DSG transmission will be available with the 1.2 TSI 105bhp petrol engine.
The entry-level Yeti E, starting at £13,750, is available in front-wheel drive, with either a 1.2 TSI or the 2.0 TDI CR 110bhp diesel engines. Yeti E includes items such as air conditioning; remote central locking; driver and passenger front side and curtain airbags; sound system with single CD player; 16" wheels; and front electric windows.
Yeti S, starting from £14,250, is available with either front- or four-wheel drive in a choice of four engines starting with the 1.2 TSI 105bhp which is available with DSG or manual transmission.
Yeti S adds 16" alloy wheels; front fog lights; rear electric windows; and driver's knee airbag to the Yeti E specification.
Yeti SE starts at £15,650 and is also available in either front- or four-wheel drive. The engine choices range from the 1.2 TSI 105bhp to the 2.0 TDI CR 140bhp. Equipment over
Yeti S includes dual–zone air conditioning; cruise control; integrated touchscreen 6-CD player; acoustic rear parking sensors; and 17" alloy wheels.
The top-of-the-range Yeti Elegance starts at £17,600 and is available with a choice of five engines – including the 2.0 TDI CR 170 bhp 4x4. Additional equipment over Yeti SE includes off-road button with the 4x4 transmission; ESP; heated front seat; bi-xenon headlights with cornering function; full leather upholstery; and rain sensor windscreen wipers.
Yeti combines safety, comfort and bold styling in a car that drivers and their families will love to own. Add the practicality of frugal fuel consumption and low emissions to Škoda's great value and family-friendly touches and it's clear why Škoda is the manufacturer of happy drivers.
The following section gives details of key specification items that are standard on each of the trims:
Equipment – E
- Driver, passenger front, side and curtain airbags
- Passenger airbag with switch-off function
- Rear disc brakes
- Alarm system with interior monitoring and back-up horn
- Height and reach adjustable four spoke steering wheel
- Halogen projector headlights with DE-module
- Varioflex seating
- Black roof rails
- Tyre repair set (compressor 12 V + bottle with the adhesive filling)
- Front electric windows
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Remote central locking (with 2 keys)
- Manual air conditioning with automatic regulation
- Height-adjustable driver and passenger seat
- Radio Stream - 2 DIN with integrated single CD player
- 16" 'Rif' steel wheels 7Jx16
- Black door mirrors and door handles
- Black protective side mouldings
- Decorative 'Graphite' inserts on dashboard
Equipment – S (over E)
- Driver's knee airbag
- Front fog lights
- Rear electric windows
- 16" 'Spectrum' alloy wheels 7Jx16
Equipment - SE (over and above S)
- Warning lights in front doors
- Halogen headlights and manually height-adjustable headlights
- Integrated headlight washers
- Jumbo box
- SunSet privacy glass
- Maxi-dot trip computer
- 4-spoke multi-functional leather steering wheel for radio
- Dual-zone air conditioning
- Cruise control
- Additional 4 loudspeakers rear
- Radio Bolero – 2 DIN with integrated CD changer (6 CD), can play MP3 recordings
- Acoustic rear parking sensors
- 17" 'Dolomite' alloy wheels 7J×17''
- Body coloured door mirrors and door handles
- Small leather package (steering wheel, gearshift lever, hand brake grip)
Equipment - Elegance (over and above SE)
- ESP incl. ABS+EBD+EBC+ASR+EDL+HBA+DSR+ESBS (standard for 4×4)
- Off road button (4×4 only)
- Hill hold control (only with ESP, standard for 1.2 105bhp DSG)
- Front fog lights with Corner function
- Integrated headlight washers
- Bi-xenon headlights with cornering function and dynamic angle control
- Light assistant (Coming home, leaving home, tunnel light, day light running lights)
- Boarding spots integrated to door mirrors
- Rain sensor and auto-dimming rear view mirror
- 4-spoke multi-functional leather steering wheel for radio and telephone
- Telephone pre-installation GSM II with Bluetooth
- Double lumbar supports (front)
- Heated front seats
- 17" 'Spitzberg' polished alloy wheels 7J×17''
- Full leather upholstery
- Decorative 'Cosmic' inserts on dashboard
The following table shows the prices for each engine by trim and also shows which engine is available by trim:
|2 wheel drive||4 wheel drive|
|1.2 TSI 105bhp||1.2 TSI 105bhp DSG||2.0 TDI CR 110bhp||1.8 TSI 160bhp 4x4||2.0 TDI CR 110bhp 4x4||2.0 TDI CR 140bhp 4x4||2.0 TDI CR 170bhp 4x4|
Yeti E, S, SE and Elegance each feature fantastic levels of specification each offering outstanding value for money: