There is unquestioned presence of sportiness in the MINI's DNA but now customers can get their compact cars with additional sporty flair. Thanks to the new Sport Pack, MINI 3-Door or 5-Door Hatch can reinforce their athletic appearance.
It is not a secret that MINI hatches are among the most wanted cars, with the 3-Door Hatch being a class-leading RVs. Available on all models, the MINI Sport Pack provides the automobiles with even more class-leading characteristics, refreshed styling and refined performance equipment. Some of the desirable features are: new bonnet stripes, sport suspension, 17-inch Track Spoke alloy wheels in silver or black, John Cooper Works steering wheel (with cruise and multifunction control) and John Cooper Works spoiler.
The full list of equipment included in the Sport Pack (in addition to existing Chili Pack content):
- Cloth/leather Diamond upholstery
- Multi-function controls for steering wheel
- Bonnet stripes
- Sport suspension (not for MINI One & One D)
- 17" Track Spoke alloy wheels in silver or black
- John Cooper Works steering wheel
- John Cooper Works roof spoiler
- John Cooper Works aerodynamic kit
- Floor mats
- Passenger seat height adjustment
- Storage compartment pack
- Anthracite headlining
- Piano Black interior trim
- MINI Excitement Pack
- MINI Driving Modes
- Rain sensor and automatic headlight activation
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic
- Interior lights pack
- MINI John Cooper Works door sill finishers
Pricing of the MINI Sport Pack varies depending on which model it is being added to. The pack for One and One D is £4,500, for Cooper and Cooper D it costs £4,300, for MINI Cooper S and Cooper SD is £3,300.