Toyota 4Wheeler 4Runner Blackcountry at the 2010 SEMA Show
Toyota 4Runner Blackcountry by Four Wheelers Magazine is presented at the 2010 SEMA Show. The modifications were carefully chosen to enhance the 4Runners signature style and capability without taking away from what the 4Runner is – all while maintaining the 4Runner's comfort for daily driver use, if desired.
The first thing added to the vehicle is Old Manu Emu suspension system, which features heavy-duty springs and OME NitroCharger Sport shock absorbers. The 4Runner is lifted with 2.5 inches. The main reason is adopting of P285/70R17 Falken WildPeak A/T tires mounted to 8Jx17" Teflon-coated ATX Mojave wheels. Overall, the 4Runner Backcountry sits approximately 3-inches taller than a stock 4Runner.
One of the other interesting upgrades is the mounted to the roof is an ARB Steel Touring Style Roof Rack, which is used to mount the ARB Series III Simpson Rooftop Tent and ARB Awning 2000. The roof rack is also utilized as a platform for the four KC HiLiTES 5x7 front facing and two 2x6 rear facing lights. Together with the HID driving lights, the KC's work together to pierce even the darkest of nights and provide additional lighting around the vehicle.
The interior boasts a Cobra CB radio for trail communications and a dash-mounted Garmin GPS as a primary navigational aid.
The 4Runner Backcountry also has a rear cargo area-mounted Power Tank on-board air system for airing up tires. Finally, the factory slide out rear tray carries an ARB Fridge Freeze to help keep perishable provisions from spoiling.
Four Wheeler Toyota 4Runner Backcountry:
• Manu Emu (OME) suspension system
• OME NitroCharger Sport shock absorbers
• P285/70R17 Falken WildPeak A/T tires
• 17x8 Teflon-coated ATX Mojave wheels
• ARB front Air Locker
• Warn XD9000 winch
• ARB Deluxe Bull Bar front bumper
• Two 6x9 KC HiLiTES HID driving lights
• four KC HiLiTES 5x7 front facing and two 2x6 rear facing lights
• ARB Steel Touring Style Roof Rack
• ARB Series III Simpson Rooftop Tent and ARB Awning 2000
• EVO Manufacturing rear tire and Expedition One Geri fuel can carrier
• EVO Manufacturing rock sliders
• 13-gallon water tank with12V inline electric pump
• Cobra CB radio
• Garmin GPS
• Rear cargo-mounted Power Tank on-board air system
• ARB Fridge Freeze