Toyota Sienna Swagger Wagon Supreme at SEMA Show
Because of the huge success of the all-new 2011 Sienna SE, so B.A.D. Company decided to create Sienna Swagger Wagon Supreme for the 2010 SEMA Show.
The car is based on 2011 Toyota Sienna SE V6 with some interior attributes from a Sienna XLE. The new van is stretched and modified to create a functional family vehicle that firmly dismisses the notion that to drive a minivan is to sacrifice personal style in favor of family functionality.
Toyota Sienna Swagger Wagon Supreme stands on 20" KMC chrome wheels fitted with 255/40 ZR20 at the rear and 245/45 ZR20 at the front. It also boasts custom cabinetry, Brazilian hardwood floors, an HP TouchSmart computer, and an Xbox.
The audio system includes 10 JBL GTO 428 speakers (eight in the main cabin and two more in the rear hatch), two JBL GTO 804 sub-woofers, and four amplifiers with 1700 watts of power.
After SEMA, the Sienna Swagger Wagon Supreme can also be seen at upcoming major auto shows including Los Angeles, Detroit and Chicago.
- Base Vehicle: 2011MY Sienna SE & 2011MY Sienna XLE
- Performance: 3.5L V6 with 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Mechanical Modifications: Body extension of nearly 4 feet (44")
- Airbag suspension system: ground clearance range from 2.5 to 6.5-inches
- 20-inch chrome wheels designed by KMC
- Nitto 255/40R20 tires in the rear and 245/45R20 in the front
- Functioning power windows on stretched section of vehicle
- Custom fabricated rear spoiler
- Multiple-step exterior paint process
- Shaved door handles on automatic sliding doors
- Custom acrylic roof replacement (approximately eight-feet long)
- Custom chrome exhaust tips
- Custom seating with reversible cushions
- Two swiveling captain's chairs in passenger area
- "Spa Seat" equipped with a multi-function, programmable massage unit
- Foldable hide-away table in sitting area
- Custom cabinetry with a cherry veneer finish and DuPont countertop
- Glass-front refrigerator
- Lowered and leveled floor finished in Brazilian cherry hardwood
- 23"-inch HP TouchSmart computer mounted on a custom bracket allowing multiple viewing positions both inside and outside the vehicle
- Xbox gaming system with DVD player
- Custom JBL surround sound audio system
- Toyota Original Equipment head unit through a JBL MS8 signal processor
- Eight JBL GTO 428 speakers in the main cabin
- Two GTO 428 speakers in the rear hatch
- Two JBL GTO 804 sub-woofers
- Four amplifiers totaling1700 watts of power