2013 Chevrolet Spark – Pricing Announced
In short 2013 Spark is a sporty, fuel-efficient, four-passenger, five-door hatch. It s designed to excite first-time car buyers and city dwellers, thank to its bold styling, fresh colors, egaging driving dynamics, and a lot of personalized features.
Speaking about the body colors, the vehicle is going to be offered in wide range of them, including the following: Salsa, Jalapeno, Denim, Lemonade and Techno Pink.
Moreover, the driver and the passengers will enjoy the ride with a lot of peace in mind, given that in the Spark are included ten standard air bags.
Furthermore, Spark also offers more passenger and cargo room.
The exterior of the new 2013 Chevrolet Spark includes some additional enhancements, which are: silver painted roof rails; chrome lift gate handle, exhaust outlet and beltline molding; body-color lower rocker molding; front and rear body-color sport fascias with unique front upper and lower grille inserts
On the other hand, the interior features leatherette seats and heated front seats and leather-wrapped steering wheel.
Spark LS starting at $12 995 includes:
- Standard 1.2L Ecotec engine and five-speed manual transmission
- Standard convenience features including air conditioning, power windows, rear window wiper, auxiliary input jack, outside temperature display and trip computer
- 15-inch alloy wheels
- 60/40 split flip-and-fold rear seat
- Comprehensive safety package including 10 air bags, electronic stability control with traction control and brake assist
- OnStar Directions & Connections plan standard with six-month introductory subscription
Spark 1LT starting at $14 495 includes LS standard content and adds:
- Standard 7-inch color touch radio with Chevrolet MyLink, Bluetooth connectivity for select phones, steering wheel audio controls, USB port and Sirius XM Radio with three-month trial subscription
- Other standard convenience features include power door locks with remote keyless entry, theft deterent system, outside power mirrors, floor mats, visor mirrors, and cruise control
Spark 2LT starting at $15,795 includes all 1LT standard content and adds:
- Unique 15-inch alloy wheels
- Fog lamps