Barris Kustom opens new chapter with its 2010 Chevrolet Camaro Spirit
At the Community Chevrolet - one of the oldest Chevrolet dealerships in California – this weekend, George Barris himself presented the first Barris Kustom 2010 Chevrolet Camaro "Spirit". The highly modified "kustom"-styled 2010 Camaro represents a huge step in the availability of unique rides from the renowned Barris Kustom American cars design house.
George Barris said…"Barris Kustom has entered a new chapter by delivering affordable "kustom" vehicles direct to the dealer showroom."
Barris' company has been engineering one-of-a-kind rides for over 60 years. Proud maker of vehicles such as Batmobile, Munster Koach, Beverly Hillbilly truck, Knightrider KITT and others, Barris Kustom's favourite thing is to re-style and improve new cars from Detroit.
"Today many kustom vehicles have entirely too much work done on them," said Barris. "I believe we have succeeded in developing a kustom vehicle with just the right amount of features keeping it affordable to the automotive enthusiast while being made in the USA."
Barris Kustom 2010 Chevrolet Camaro "Spirit" Mod List:
- Kustom painted hood with deep pearl and metallic accents emphasizing wide, aggressive stance of the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro.
- Kustom painted front fenders and doors. The aerodynamic "Spear" blurs the vision with a striking burst of speed.
- Kustom 3 bar chrome legend grill.
- "Spirit" name is added to both fenders along with Barris Kustom Crest insignia.
- Barris Kustom dash plaque hand signed by George Barris.