Geneva 2011: RUF Rt 12 R
The German tuning specialists RUF are ready with their new model called Rt 12 R – based on the latest Porsche 911. The car is exhibited in Geneva and will definitely catch the attention of the audience.
The car is simply brutal – 3.8 liter twin-turbo boxer with staggering 730PS (537 kW) and 940Nm (693 lb-ft). The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox. All the power is sent to the road through AWD system and there is an optional RWD setting.
0 to 100 km/h is not available, but the top speed is 370 km/h (230 mph).
The aerodynamics components include a rear spoiler, bonnet and front mudguards. The car also features lightweight doors made of aluminum and side and rear windows out of plastic. A carbon fiber roof is available as an option.
RUF Rt 12 R has a curb weight of 1495 kg (3295 lbs).
The sports cars stands on 9J x 12" and 12J x 19" wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 245/35 ZR 19 and 325/30 ZR 19, respectively.
The stopping power is provided by carbon ceramic brake system with 380 mm discs at the front and 350 mm at the rear.
The interior boasts carbon bucket seats and a headliner integrated roll cage with cross brace.
The price is Rt 12 R reads €279 000.
RUF Rt 12 R:
- Coupe body
- Carbon rear spoiler
- Lightweight front mudguard with carbon
- Carbon bonnet
- Carbon-roof option
- Lightweight aluminum doors with door panels
- Rear and side windows made of plastic
- Carbon bucket seats
- In the headliner integrated roll cage with cross brace (IRC)
- Ceramic brakes, front disc diameter 380 mm, rear 350 mm
- Forged aluminum wheels with central locking, front 9J x 19, Rear 12J x 19
- Michelin Pilot Sport Cup, front 245/35 ZR 19, rear 325/30 ZR 19
- Six-cylinder bi-turbo boxer engine
- Capacity 3.8 l
- Power 537 kW (730 hp) at 7,000 rpm
- Maximum torque 940 Nm at 3,500 rpm
- Six-speed manual transmission
- Four-wheel drive (rear wheel drive optional)
- Maximum speed of 370 km / h
- Kerb weight DIN 1495 kg
- Price: € 279 000