Hennessey ZR750 Corvette ZR1
Hennessey has just published an exclusive video footage of its Hennessey ZR750 Corvette ZR1, showcasing the ride's staggering, world-class, super sports car performance.
As the name of the HPE's treatment program hints, the tweaked Corvette ZR1 now boasts the mind-boggling 750 horsepower at 6,600 revolutions and 728 lb-ft of peak torque at 4,700 rpm, which catapults this pure "American rocket" from standstill to 60 mph in 2.9 sec flat, on a way to a top speed of 224 mph.
These remarkable output figures are achieved via Hennessey's additionally fitted freer-flowing exhaust unit, stainless steel long tube headers and high flow catalytic converters, as well as improved cylinder heads and camshaft profile.
Hennessey ZR750 Corvette ZR1 specs and mod list:
- 755 bhp @ 6,600 rpm
- 728 lb-ft torque @ 4,700 rpm
- 0-60 mph: 2.9 sec.
- 1/4 mile: 10.3 @ 139 mph
- Top Speed: 224 mph
- With optional Michelin Pilot Sport Cup tires
ZR750 Upgrade Package Includes:
- Supercharger Pulley Upgrade (Increases boost from 9 to 13 psi)
- High Flow Supercharger Snout Upgrade
- HPE High Flow Air Induction System
- High Flow Cylinder Heads
- Extreme Duty Valve Springs
- ZR750 Camshaft Upgrade
- Stainless Steel Long Tube Headers
- High Flow Catalytic Converters
- Professional Installation
- HPE Engine Management Calibration
- 6,700 rpm Rev Limiter (200 rpm over stock)
- Chassis Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
- Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
- Hennessey Exterior Badging
- Hennessey Premium Floormats
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty
Source: Hennessey Performance