Is 2016 Buick Cascada's Deal That Good?
2016 Cascada, Buick's first convertible vehicle for the last 25 years will go on sale early next year with a promise of extended list of standard equipment, powerful drivetrain system and affordable price. The vehicle is designed to offer 2+2 room configuration, which is ideal for four adults. The vehicle will also demonstrate what can the 200 hp (149 kW) turbo engine is capable of, along with the six-speed automatic transmission.
And along with these tasty elements, the vehicle will also include:
- electro-hydraulic power roof that lowers in only 17 seconds
- High-intensity discharge,
- Articulating headlamps and front LED daytime running lamps and LED taillamps
- Automated, spring-loaded rollover bars behind the rear seat
- IntelliLink system with 7-inch color touch screen
- Navigation radio
- Seven-speaker premium audio system
- Rear Vision camera
- Remote start
- Dual-zone climate control
- Front and rear 12-volt power outlets
- Heat-reflective seating
- Heated front seats with eight-way power adjustments
- Heated three-spoke steering wheel
- Twenty-inch aluminum wheels with bi-color finish
- Electric power steering
- Rear Park Assist
And if you decide to upgrade to the Premium pack, you also get:
- Forward Collision Alert System
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Automatic headlamp control with tunnel detection
- Front and Rear Park Assist System
- Rainsense automatic windshield wipers
- 20-inchwheels with diamond graphic bi-color finish
- Front and rear air deflectors.
Furthermore, the Cascada will also offer ample storage space, including the 13,4 cubic feet of cargo room with the top up. It will also offer a 22.4-inch x 12.6-inch pass-through from the trunk to the passenger compartment.
So, what do you think? Is this vehicle worth it over an Audi car?