Mazda Demio and Mazda Premacy now upgraded
Mazda Demio has gained popularity thank to its outstanding fuel economy due to 13-SKYACTIV model grade system.
The upgrades here are regarding the 60:40 split rear seat, a three-point seat belt for the second-row center seat and a seat lifter for the driver's seat are fitted to the 13-SKYACTIV model grade as standard equipment.
In addition the aluminum wheels are also available, however – as optional equipment. These upgrades will be featured as well in the special edition Mazda Demio 13C-V Smart Edition, which was released on March 1 this year.
2012 Mazda Demio main upgrade features:
- Steel wheels as standard equipment
- The 60:40 split rear seat, a three-point seat belt for the second-row center seat and a seat lifter for the driver's seat as standard equipment
- 13C (FWD version with 5-speed manual transmission)
- The 60:40 split rear seats and a three-point seatbelt for the second-row center seat are added as standard equipment.
- Door mirrors and door handles painted in the same color as the exterior body color
Next, some upgrades have been made on 2012 Mazda Premacy models, which now come with enhanced features in terms of safety and security.
Any model from the Premacy lineup is equipped with Mazda's unique idling stop system, i-stop. Furthermore, these models feature the side and curtain airbags as standard equipment. At last, the upgrades to the Premacy line-up also include leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob for the 20E model grade as standard equipment.
2012 Mazda Premacy main upgrade features:
- Any model grade that is equipped with Mazda's unique idling stop i-stop system comes with side and curtain air bags as standard equipment.
- 20S (FWD)
- Side and curtain air bags as standard equipment
- Special Edition 20S Prestige Style II
- The previous special edition 20S Prestige Style sales continue as a new model grade, the 20S Prestige Style II with the side and curtain airbags as standard equipment.
- 20E (FWD)
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob as standard equipment
- Side and curtain airbags as standard equipment
- New model grade '20CS Aero'
- Special edition 20CS Aero Style is now included to the Premacy's lineup as the 20CS Aero