2013 Mitsubishi i-MiEV Receives SE Trim Level
The four-passenger 2013 Mitsubishi i-MiEV received new SE trim which offers faster charging, as well as heated front seats and seatbacks. The innovative hatchback got an improved 120-volt, which reduces charging time to 14 hours from empty.
He more common model with 240-volt Level Two charger however remains unchanged, requiring up to seven hours from empty. 2013 i-MiEV SE model is also equipped with all the features included in the base ES model as well as some upgrades such as 15-inch alloy wheels, premium seat fabric, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter, 360-watt audio system, silver cluster accents and dual-vanity mirrors.
As an option Mitsubishi is offering a Navigation Package that comprises of a 40-GB hard-disc drive navigation system on a seven-inch touch-screen display with rearview camera and Bluetooth connectivity.
2013 Mitsubishi i-MiEV SE standard equipment:
- AC synchronous motor (66 horsepower, 145 ft. lbs. of torque)
- Six airbags – dual front, dual side-impact curtain and front-seat mounted side-impact airbags
- Four wheel anti-lock brakes and electronic brake-force distribution
- Active Stability Control and Traction Control Logic (comprised of stability control which stabilizes the vehicle when it detects skidding and traction control to control wheels from spinning when detecting loss of traction over slippery surfaces)
- Brake Assist and Brake Override Systems
- Anti-theft immobilizer and anti-theft security alarm system
- MacPherson strut front suspension, three-link de Dion rear suspension
- Power windows and door locks with remote keyless entry
- 50/50 split folding rear seats
- Heated front seats and six-way adjustable driver's seat
- Air conditioning and micron air filtration
- Battery warmer
- MiEV Remote for timer charging, remote climate control (pre-cooling and pre-heating during charging)
- Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System for pedestrians
2013 Mitsubishi i-MiEV SE has a starting price of $35,498.