2010 Suzuki SX4 SportBack
2010 Suzuki SX4 SportBack is a proud successor of the SX4 Crossover, which combines the practicality of a five-door hatch and the neo-aggressive dynamic of a Eurocentric sport sedan.
Tuned to sport mode, and following the tradition of the urban-oriented SX4 sold in European markets, the SX4 SportBack benefits from a lower ride height, performance shocks and standard anti-roll bars.
The refined 2010 Suzuki SX4 SportBack exterior features: removed roof-mounted rack, minor tweaks to both bumper and grille, revised rear spoiler, chin spoiler and side skirts.
Inside, the passengers comfort have been enhanced by more than a dozen improvements, including power windows and locks, dual power rearview mirrors, tilt steering wheel, trip computer, split folding rear seats and rear passenger floor vents. The SportBack's interior trim enjoys an all-new instrument cluster, aluminum-look accents, a four-speaker AM/FM/CD audio system with MP3 and XM Satellite Radio® compatibility, a driver's information center and armrest for the driver's seat. The standard integrated navigation system on the 2009 SX4, continues on the 2010 SX4 SportBack – with notable enhancements: Airline arrival and departures, 3D graphics, lane guidance and Doppler weather maps.
Under the hood of the new SX4 SportBack we find an all-new 2.0-liter engine which delivers: 150 horsepower at 6,200 rpm, in combination with 140 lb.-ft. of torque at 3,500 rpm. The new SX4 SportBack's engine delivers much greater instant responsiveness and smaller carbon footprint.
2010 Suzuki SX4 SportBack technical specifications:
- Wheelbase: 98.4 inches
- Overall Length: 162.8 inches
- Overall Width: 69.1 inches
- Engine: 2.0-liter, four-cylinder, 16-valve DOHC engine
- Horsepower: 150 hp @ 6.200 rpm
- Torque: 140 lb.-ft. @ 3,500 rpm
- Transmission, Manual: Six-speed manual transmission
- Transmission, Automatic: Continuously Variable
- Brakes: Front ventilated disc brakes/Rear disc brakes; ABC with electronic brake force distribution
- EPA Fuel Economy Estimates: 22/30 manual; 23/30 CVT