ABT Audi AS6-R Avant - 600HP and 750Nm
ABT Sportsline has announced their latest project called AS6-R based on the performance touring – Audi S6 Avant. The AS6-R boasts styling and performance upgrades. It combines lifestyle and dynamics with the characteristics of a real family estate car.
The exterior boasts a complete aerodynamics package including carbon fiber air intake surroundings, carbon fiber mirror covers and new front fender vents. There is also a pair of revised side skirts, new rear bumper and a carbon fiber rear spoiler. Upon request, the AS6-R will be fitted with a stainless steel sports exhaust system with nice deep sound and a set of enormous ABT DR gun-metal sport-type wheels – 9J x 21" fitted with 265/30 ZR21 tires.
The twin-turbocharged 4.0 liter V8 engine is boosted to 600HP (441 kW) and 750Nm (553 lb-ft) of torque. This is an increase of 180HP (132 kW) and 200Nm (147 lb-ft). The result is thanks to bigger turbochargers, optimized cooling and a reworked exhaust system. 0-100 km/h in 3.9 seconds, 0-200 km/h in 12.9 seconds and a top speed of 310 km/h (192 mph), which is actually pretty good for an estate car.
ABT ENGINE TECHNOLOGY
- Engine: 4.0 TFSI, 3.993 cc capacity, V8
- Performance tuning: ABT POWER S
- Performance: 600 HP/441 kW (standard: 420 HP/309 kW)
- ABT front skirt attachment in Carbon
- ABT mirror covers in Carbon
- ABT side skirt attachments in Carbon
- ABT rear spoiler in Carbon
- ABT rear skirt set
- ABT fender inserts
- ABT WHEELS DR 21" - Available also as complete set of wheels with sports tires
ABT EXHAUST TECHNOLOGY
- ABT 4-pipe stainless steel exhaust system