2011 Chevrolet Camaro Synergy Series revealed
Chevrolet has exclusively revealed its all-new 2011 Camaro Synergy. Planned to celebrate its first public appearance at the SEMA show in Las Vegas, the special-edition Camaro represents the second model from this series after the last year's 2010 Synergy Green special-edition.
The new Synergy edition Camaro is based upon the showcased in 2009 Camaro Chroma and features a flawless blend of exterior and interior accessories, combinations not available on any other production model, including an exceptional gray interior with red accent stitching throughout.
The high-end packed ride is scheduled for market launch in the first half of 2011 in limited volume.
Chris Perry, vice president of Chevrolet marketing stated: "The Synergy Series reflects the strong response consumers have consistently had toward Camaro. At the same time it provides an example of how Chevrolet is renewing its commitment to expanding accessory offerings."
In contrast to the last year's Synergy edition ride – the Synergy Green special-edition, which was offered only in one exterior shade, the new 2011 Synergy Camaro will be available with a choice between four different, highly exclusive exterior finishes - Cyber Gray, Victory Red, Summit White and Black.
2011 Chevrolet Camaro Synergy mod list:
- Cyber Gray color (production)
- Chevrolet Accessory grille and ground effects package (production)
- 21-inch painted wheel (silver finish, optional for production)
- Body-color antenna
- Gray interior with red stitching on the seat, steering wheel, door panels, console lid, shifter boot, shift knob and headrest (production)
- Red instrument cluster and accent lighting
- Chevrolet Accessory interior trim kit in Silver Ice
- Chevrolet Accessory floor mats with red border and silver Camaro lettering
- Footwell and cupholder lighting
- LS3 6.2L engine and six-speed manual transmission (with 2SS only)
- Chevrolet Accessory Hurst shifter with red stitching
- Chevrolet Accessory engine cover in red
- Brembo brake calipers in red (with 2SS only)
- Pedders lowering kit (licensed Camaro accessory, not included in production package)