Gearhead Performance presents 2010 Pontiac Trans Am
Gearhead Performance Group has unleashed the striking 2010 Pontiac Trans Am, a Chevrolet Camaro-based Pontiac replica that packs the well-known Firebird spirit and an astonishing 900hp 6.2 liter twin turbo LS9 power unit.
Boasting this amazingly masculine vision, the highly refined Camaro comes standard with a 6 speed transmission with hardened gears and drive axle mated to a LS3 engine with 426 horsepower. The 2010 Pontiac Trans Am visual furore is further complemented by a set of snowflake wheels in 22-inch. Inside, the Gearhead Performance specialist have styled the special muscle car with gold interior accents in 1970s style.
- Standard: LS3 426 HP
- Optional: Twin Turbo 6.2 ltr LS9 900 HP +
- Custom suspensions available
- Lowered 1" in the front and 2" in the rear
- 6 speed transmission with hardened gears and drive axle
- 22" custom wheels (snowflake available)
- Functional fender vents for brake heat reduction
- Gold interior accents