Kahn Range Rover RS500
Project Kahn has announced their tuning package for Range Rover with 4.4 liter diesel engine. The program features both - a new styling and performance package.
Range Rover RS5 boats a new body kit consisting of a new bumpers (front and rear), modified side skirts and a new grille. The big SUV also has a four-tailpipe sport exhaust system and stands on huge 22" RSX alloys.
The interior features aluminum pedals, a revised instrument cluster, and stainless steel door sills. The luxury is at extremely high level - quilted leather upholstery, a sport steering wheel, and bespoke trim.
The performance package boosts the 4.4 liter V8 diesel to 500HP (373 kW). The company didn't release any further information about the tuning parts, but the result is staggering - an improvement of 191HP gain from the stock 309HP.
Kahn Range Rover RS500:
RS - Aerodynamic Styling Package
• Front bumper replacement including fog lamp surrounds in billet finish • Side skirts • Rear bumper replacement including exhaust diffuser • Cosworth - stainless steel exhaust system
RS - Interior Components
• Cosworth - machined aluminium foot pedals • RS blue time clock • Cosworth - stainless steel door entry sills • Cosworth - leather key ring
Cosworth Performance Upgrades
• Engine upgrade RS500 powered by Cosworth • 12 months or 15,000 miles engine warranty • Cosworth numbered conversion plaque signed by Cosworth chief engineer - Bruce Wood • Cosworth hand crafted enamel boot badge • Cosworth branding Cosworth Complete Conversion
Cosworth - Performance upgrade
• Cosworth - stainless steel exhaust system
RS - Interior Components (Perforated & Quilted)
• RS - Front & rear seats in black leather with silver/white stitching • RS - Centre glove box
RS - Interior Trim Extras (Choice of Colours)
• RS- 4 door panel tops - quilted • RS - 4 door armrest stitching - (choice of colours) • RS- dashboard stitching - (choice of colours)