Lotus Eterne at the Motor Show in Paris - based on 2014 Elite
The lastest fashion is creating four-door coupe cars and Lotus stuned everybody at the Paris Motor Show by revealing Eterne.
The car is based on 2014 Elite, which means that it is powered by 5.0 liter V8 with 620PS and 720Nm. Furthermore, the company will provide a hybrid variant, which will use KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System).
Lotus Eterne is planned to go on sale in 2015, priced at £120 000.
- Layout: 4 seater, front-mid-engined, rear wheel drive, all wheel drive is optional
- Engine: Petrol, hybrid optional
- Hybrid Technology: Hybrid gearbox with integrated electric motors and KERS
- Cylinder: V8
- Capacity: 5.0 litre
- Power/Torque: 620 PS / 720 Nm
- Rev limit: 8,500 rpm
- 0-100 km/h: 4.0 seconds
- Top speed: 315 km/h
- CO? approx (CO?/km): 220 g/km
- Weight: 1,800 kg
- Seats: 4
- Transmission: Full Hybrid transmission
- Drive: RWD, AWD optional
- Start of production: Early 2015
- Enters the market: Spring 2015
- Price indication: Circa £120,000