Nissan Fairlady Z 40th Anniversary limited edition
Nissan announced the release of a special limited edition Fairlady Z 40th Anniversary version, which will join the Fairlady Z lineup today. With this exclusive special edition vehicle, Nissan commemorates the 40th anniversary of the birth of the original Fairlady Z in October 1969.
Nissan Fairlady Z 40th Anniversary Edition will be available at Nissan dealers in Japan for only one year.
Based on the Version ST (6MT/7AT), a highest grade of the Fairlady Z coupe, the 40th Anniversary Edition features specifically-designed real leather seats, memorial engraving on the seat backs, dedicated aluminum wheels, and a 40th anniversary emblem on the rear body.
Fairlady Z 40th Anniversary – additions list:
- Real Leather/Suede-like Fabric Combination Seat specifically made for the 40th Anniversary model & Door trim (color: red)
- Memorial engraving on the seat back. ("40th Anniversary")
- Real leather-covered steering (with red stitches)
- Real leather-covered shift knob
- Console boot (with red stitches)
- Instrument panel upper box (with red stitches)
- Kneepads in the driver and passenger seats (with red stitches)
- Special emblem (in the rear) for the 40th Anniversary model
- RAYS special aluminum forging wheels for the 40th Anniversary model (dark chrome color coating)
- Special SPORT Brake Calliper for the 40th Anniversary model. (color: red)
The Nissan Fairlady Z 40th Anniversary price in Japan (including consumption tax) is 4,588,500 yen for the 7M-Atx model and 4,483,500 yen for the 6MT one. Converted in Euro, the price for the 7M-Atx model is approximately 34,151.79 EUR and for the 6MT model - 33,366.35 EUR.