Pagani Automobili unveils one-off edition Zonda Tricolore
The hyper-exotic vehicles automaker Pagani Automobili has released an astonishing, one-off edition Zonda dubbed Pagani Zonda Tricolore. Specially developed to mark the 50th anniversary of the Italian air force aerobatics team - Frecce Tricolori, the unique supercar is based on the Zonda Cinque coupe and utilizes the same innovative carbon-titanium fiber technology for its body.
Except its special exterior styling distinguished by sleek blue lacquer finish and Italian flag-like graphic elements, the Pagani Zonda Tricolore also boasts a stunning set of LED running lights.
As we already mentioned, the special edition Zonda Tricolore supercar will be built in one example only and the price of the unique masterpiece will be somewhere around $1.75M.
Pagani Zonda Tricolore Technical Specifications:
- Mercedes Benz AMG engine. Power: 670 hp. Torque: 780 Nm
- Carbon-titanium monocoque
- ECU, Traction control, ABS by Bosch Engineering
- Inconel/titanium exhaust system coated with ceramic
- Suspensions in magnesium and titanium
- Cima sequential gearbox (6 speed), robotized by Automac enginnering
- APP monolitic wheels forged in aluminium and magnesium Size: front 9x19 - rear 12,5x20
- Pirelli PZero tyres. Size: front 255/35/19 - rear 335/30/20
- Brembo brakes in carbo-ceramic self ventilated with hydraulic servo brake, Size: front 380x34 mm, monolitic 6 piston caliper; rear 380x34 mm, monolitic 4 piston caliper
- Dryweight 1.210 kg
- Weight distribution in driving condition: 47% front, 53% rear
- Acceleration: 0-100 Km in 3.4 sec, 0-200 in 9.6 sec.
- Braking: 100-0 km in 2.1 sec, 200-0 km 4.3 sec.
- Maximum side acceleration: 1,45 G (with road tyres)
- Downforce at 300 kph: 750 kg