Renault unveils the 2010 Twingo Gordini Renaultsport
Renault Twingo Gordini Renaultsport is finally unveiled, which marks the official return of the Gordini name in the automobile industry. The fresh pocket rocket from Renault features all the design cues ever associated with the Gordini name, shaped with modern style.
The small Twingo Gordini Renaultsport strikes with its unique combination of French blue, white racing stripes and stylish leather upholstery. The official debut of the hot hatch will take place at the Atelier Renault on the Champs-Elysees, in Paris, as part of the prestigious showroom's "Christmas in Blue" exhibition. The small vehicle's sales start is scheduled for March 2010.
2010 Reanult Twingo Gordini Renaultsport benefits from a polished 17-inch alloy wheels, Malta Blue metallic paint finished with two white racing stripes, front and rear bumpers with gloss black centre sections, and white paint finished rear tailgate spoiler and exterior door mirror housings.
Reanult Twingo Gordini Renaultsport interior features:
- Renaultsport seats with extra lateral support, with blue and black Gordini-embossed leather upholstery
- blue leather door panel inserts
- blue and black leather-covered steering wheel with two white stripes to indicate the centre point
- blue gearlever gaiter and Gordini-badged gearlever knob
- blue rev-counter with white surround
- leather-trimmed dashboard cowl
Reanult Twingo Gordini Renaultsport performance/equipment package:
- 'Sport' chassis with 17-inch wheels for outstanding road-holding that is equally suited to everyday motoring
- a feisty, responsive 1.6-litre 133hp petrol engine with a distinctive,specially-tuned exhaust note under acceleration
- precise, incisive steering for even greater fun at the wheel
- powerful, durable braking performance