Senner Tuning releases second stage for its Nissan 370Z conversion
Almost a year after the presentation of its first enhancement program for the stunning Japanese sports vehicle – Nissan 370Z, Senner Tuning, the skilful German aftermarket expert is presenting us a new, second stage transformation for the compact Fairlady Z.
Equipped with the same, sophisticated, high-end Barracuda Tzunamee Racing alloys in the combination 9x20-inch with 245/35 R20 at the front and 10x20-inch with 275/30 R20 tires on the rear axle, and the coil-over suspension Version 3 by KW, this second stage further adds some fresh new interior and exterior elements, including: a new carbon-made speedometer cover, an extra control panel and B-pillar trim also in carbon look, mirror caps, a cooling plate, as well as head-turning wing doors.
In addition to that, the new stage also adds more extensive engine tuning, boosting the ride's 3.7-liter DOHC V6 engine output figures to 365 horsepower and 400 Nm instead of its factory 326 horsepower and 366 Nm of maximum torque. This result of plus 39 horsepower is achieved via a smart ECU remap, Vmax suspension and sport air filter, a cold air intake and a sport exhaust system.
Senner Tuning Nissan 370z pricelist:
- Barracuda Tzunamee Racing wheels set with high-speed Vredestein tires (9x20-inch with 245/35 R20 front and 10x20-inch with 275/30 R20 rear) - 2800 Euro
- KW coil-over suspension Version 3 - 1499 Euro
- ECU optimization - 990 Euro
- Sport air filter - 690 Euro
- Cold air intake - 300 Euro
- Sport exhaust unit - 1,450 Euro
- Speedometer cover - 390 Euro
- Extra control panels - 350 Euro
- B-pillar trim - 290 Euro
- Carbon mirror caps - 390 Euro
- Cooling Plate - 390 Euro
- Doors conversion - 2990 Euro