Ford and DUB magazine present the 2011 DUB Edition Mustang V-6
Ford and DUB automotive lifestyle magazine has teamed-up once again to introduce another astonishingly tweaked Mustang beast named 2011 DUB Edition Mustang. Based upon the all-new 3.7-liter 2011 Mustang V-6, the sleek head-turning newcomer is the second pony ride born from the collaboration between Ford, DUB and Roush Industries.
The 2011 DUB Edition Mustang estimates stunning results of 305 horsepower and 31 mpg highway, topping the chart as the first-ever car to deliver that much power at such low fuel consumption. Planned to hit the brand's dealerships this fall, the DUB Edition Mustang will be available as a coupe, convertible or with the sleek Glass Roof option. Both six-speed manual and automatic transmissions will be available also.
Fritz Wilke, Mustang brand manager shares: "The Ford Mustang is the most customized vehicle in the world, and this collaboration pushes the boundaries even further. We're proud of our relationship with DUB and Roush and how they worked together to bring a new look to Mustang, helping the 2011 DUB Edition Mustang V-6 appeal to a whole new audience."
The 2010 DUB Edition Mustang will be fully fitted with:
- 20-inch TIS wheels with Pirelli performance tires
- Roush front fascia and splitter
- Roush quarter window louvers and windshield banner
- Roush lowering springs
- Coupe, convertible or Glass Roof body style
- Six-speed manual or automatic transmission
- 3.31 rear axle ratio for spirited acceleration
- DUB logo embroidered in front headrest and DUB stripe package
- Black interior
- Choice of four exterior colors: Black, Grabber Blue, Race Red or Ingot Silver