2011 Jaguar XJ Saloon offers unique style and design at reasonable price
The new Jaguar XJ offers unique style with its distinctive design, generous accommodation and impressive predicted residual values. The vehicle offers class-leading combination of round-the-clock support and minimised running costs. Furthermore, the number of extras is endless.
2011 XJ Saloon is a perfect choice especially for owners, who demand exceptional luxury at reasonable cost of ownership. Jaguar XJ has further minimised running costs by lightweight aluminium structure, which not only contributes to lower fuel consumption when driving, but also significantly reduces the car's overall carbon footprint. More than 50 per cent recycled aluminium is used to build the bodyshell.
The Long Wheelbase model offers extraordinary cabin space - a full metre of rear legroom and ample headroom. The boot is also impressive – 520 litre, so it can accommodate two large suitcases and a full set of golf clubs. XJ Long Wheelbase comes with illuminated rear vanity mirrors, four zone automatic climate control, rear privacy glass, a rear electric window sunblind and manual rear side window sunblinds. Rear business trays become standard on Portfolio and Supersport models.
The Jaguar XJ is powered by 3.0 Litre V6 Diesel , which offers class leading fuel consumption of 39.2mpg, and emissions of only 189g/km CO2.
The new Chauffeur Programme is available to Jaguar XJ and XF customers. It offers licenced a range of unique benefits to maximise the productivity and cost-effectiveness of their vehicle. The support package includes:
- A like-for-like replacement vehicle – minimise downtime with a like-for-like replacement vehicle in the event of a mechanical breakdown during the vehicle warranty period. Vehicles will also be PCO licenced for London based chauffeurs
- Jaguar Chauffeur Insurance – tailored hire and reward insurance available through Jaguar Cars Finance with a £500 insurance contribution for the first year of the policy – peace of mind and a significant saving for chauffeur businesses
- Jaguar accident management – part of Jaguar Chauffeur Insurance, a comprehensive service for fault and non-fault accidents, including arranging repairs at a Jaguar approved repairer and the provision of a like-for-like replacement vehicle which will also be PCO licenced for London based chauffeurs
- Quintessentially Jaguar – one year's membership of a dedicated global ‘concierge' service, to provide assistance with special customer requests, such as theatre or restaurant bookings
- Priority servicing and repairs – to ensure vehicles are back on the road, washed and valeted, as soon as possible
- Tailored finance – a range of tailored finance options, including flexible Jaguar Contract Hire profiles with varying annual mileage options, with or without maintenance
2011 XJ is priced at £56,900 on the road. The Jaguar XF 3.0 Litre V6 Diesel, with 42.0mpg combined and 179g/km CO2 is priced from £34,900 on the road.