Subaru Forester S-Edition at the Australian International Motor Show
A new S-Edition of Subaru Forester has been unveiled at the Australian International Motor Show in Sydney. The vehicle is powered by a 2.5 liter turbocharged Boxer engine with 262 PS (193 kW) and 347 Nm of torque. The powered is transmitted to the road through 5-speed automatic gearbox and a symmetrical AWD system.
Subaru Forester S-Edition features , a sport suspension and a Variable Torque Distribution (VTD), which keeps the all-wheel drive system running smoothly symmetrical. Forester S-Edition stands on 17" high-luster alloys.
The interior upgrades include an Alcantara seat finish with S-Edition badging, drilled alloy pedals, special panel with luminescent lighting.
Last, but not least – the Subaru comes with a Forester S-Edition badge on the rear hatch.
Subaru Forester S-Edition
- Paddleshift five-speed automatic gearbox
- Revised sports suspension
- Variable Torque Distribution (VTD) All-Wheel Drive
- Exclusive styling accents
- STI 17-inch high lustre alloy wheels
- Alcantara seat trim with S-Edition logos
- Drilled alloy pedals
- Luminescent instruments with centre design unique to the model
- Forester S-Edition badging