STI presents Subaru Impreza R205 limited-edition
Subaru Tecnica International has revealed an exclusive limited-edition model, the Subaru Impreza R205. Based on the well known Impreza WRX STI, the new R205 is a top performance model fitted with specially engineered features and parts of the WRX STI spec C model, the sporty performance model launched 2009.
The new Road Sport ride boasts an amazingly good handling performance ensured by the STI tuned dampers, coil springs, flexible type strut tower bar, flexible type lower arm stiffener of front suspension, and the Bridgestone RE070 tyres. The Impreza R205 offers enhanced total driving control not only in city driving on the road or winding road but also in sporty driving at the circuit.
Under the bonnet of the limited newcomer Subaru has mounted a powerful engine unit capable to produce the striking 320 horsepower and 431 Nm of torque. STI has achieved the satisfying output data by adopting an exclusively designed turbocharger with ball bearings for the turbine axle bearing, specially tuned ECU and a sport muffler with lowered back pressure exhaust.
The Subaru Impreza R205 also gets enhanced aerodynamics - front under spoiler, rear under spoiler and black rear spoiler. The unique look of the vehicle is further underlined by the exclusively designed 18-inch alloys and the specially colored front grille and side STI garnish.
Subaru Impreza R205 Specifications List:
- Engine type; Horizontally-Opposed 4-cylinder DOHC 16-valve turbocharged engine
- Displacement; 1,994 cc
- Transmission; 6 speed manual transmission
- Maximum output; 235kW (320PS)/6,400 rpm
- Maximum torque; 431Nm (44.0kg.m)/4,000 rpm
- Overall length X width X height; 4,415 X 1,795 X 1,465 mm
- STI tuned inverted strut and coil springs for front suspension
- STI tuned damper and coil springs for rear suspension
- "brembo" 6-pot brake caliper with STI silver logo and 18-inch grooved rotors for front brake
- "brembo" 4-pot brake caliper with STI silver logo and 18-inch grooved rotors for rear brake
- STI designed 18-inch cast aluminum wheels
- Bridgestone specially designed "POTENZA RE070" (245/40R18) tyres
- STI designed flexible type front strut tower bar
- STI designed flexible type lower arm stiffener of front suspension
- R205 ECU (Engine Control Unit)
- R205 exhaust pipe
- R205 twin scroll turbocharger with flexible type ball bearings for the turbine axle bearing
- R205 sport muffler with lowered back pressure exhaust
- R205 front stabilizer
- R205 side sill plate
- R205 serial number plate
- R205 front grille (black)
- STI designed front under spoiler
- STI designed side STI garnish (black metallic)
- STI designed rear under spoiler
- STI designed rear spoiler (black)
- R205 badges on front grille and rear gate