Toyota Tundra Sportsman at 2010 SEMA
Toyota Tundra Sportsman is based on 2011 Tundra Double Cab 4x4 with some additional modifications such as TRD Rock Warrior Package and 5.7-liter V8 with a six-speed automatic transmission.
The package is an 86 square foot platform that can be used for hunting. Furthermore, the vehicle is lifted with 3" to accommodate enormous ATX 18" Teflon-coated wheels fitted onto 33" x 12.5" Nitto Mud Grapplers.
The interior boasts a weather station and GPS system. The bucket seats were upholstered in waterproof Black and Gray material. The audio system features 10 JBL speakers JBL.
Toyota Tundra Sportsman:
Truck Technical Specs
- Base Truck: 2011MY Tundra Double Cab 4X4 with the TRD Rock Warrior Package 5.7L V8 with 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Three-inch suspension lift
- Custom exhaust
- A custom air intake and snorkel
- ATX 18-inch Teflon coated wheels and 33 x 12.5" Nitto Mud Grapplers tires
- Custom front "Bull Bar"
- Weather station and GPS
- Camouflage pattern all weather Browning branded floor mats
- Reupholstered bucket seats in waterproof black and gray material
- The stock JBL 10 Speaker sound system remains with JBL all weather outdoor speakers were wired into the bed area; four sets of paired mid-range and tweeter speakers in the shell area; and a sub-woofer mounted under the bed floor.
- Fabricated bed cap or shell with vertical opening; entire bed side swings out to a 90 degree angle from the truck.
- Two steel, locking rifle cases and pistol safe integrated into cabinetry
- Foldable work bench
- Driver side dedicated to firearms
- Passenger side dedicated to bow hunting and camping accessories
- Room for two bows and archery accessories is built into the upper cabinet areas.
- Closet to accommodate camouflage hunting clothing and foul weather gear
- Tailgate dedicated as a Food Preparation Zone
- Mobile kitchen includes a small stove, sink, work surface, storage for cooking utensils, and a built-in seven-gallon water tank
- 86 square foot platform with collapsible hand rails and ladder for use as living/sleeping quarters, hunting blind, 7' x 7' two-man tent, and to safely transport game