Five Axis presents highly-modified 2011 Scion tC
At the NYIAS 2010, Scion has unwrapped a Five Axis exclusively styled 2011 Scion tC. Showcasing just one of the almost unlimited possibilities available on the aftermarket, the high-end Five Axis Scion tC stands out with amazingly sleek and aggressive appeal.
The refined tC's incredible street look is achieved through a special four-inch wide-body conversion and unique House of Color custom formulated exterior shade, which carries the name Bloodshot. Furthermore, the ride packs Tein adjustable coil-over suspension, TRD custom Big Brake kit, and massive 20-inch five AD R5:F design alloys fitted with Yokahama Advan Sport high-performance tires.
For the vehicle's interior, Five Axis cooperates with Zing Design and creates a remarkably contrast and cozy ambience, which highlights leather-trimmed seats with Ultrasuede EcoDesign inserts, Chilewich floor mats and upholstery by Little John's Interior Concepts.
FIVE AXIS 2010 Scion tC Mod List:
- Five Axis 4-inch Wide-body
- Paint: Bloodshot
- FIVE:AD R5:F Wheels - F 20x8.5; R 20x10.5
- Yokohama Advan Sport - F 245/30 ZR20; R 295/25 ZR20
- Tein Adjustable Coil-over Suspension
- TRD Custom Big Brake Kit - F 355x28mm 2-Piece Floating Disc with 4-piston Caliper; R 332x28mm 2-piece Floating Disc with 2-piston Caliper
- Uniquely Appointed Five Axis Interior Trim and Color Enhancements
- Custom Leather Seats with Ultrasuede EcoDesign Inserts
- Chilewich floor mats
- Material Specifications by Zing Design
- Upholstery by Little John's Interior Concepts