2012 Chevrolet Camaro 45th Anniversary Special Edition
2012 Chevrolet Camaro 45th Anniversary Special Edition represents a celebration masterpiece styled exclusively to mark the renowned American muscle ride's 45th birthday.
True to the Camaro anniversary rides' tradition, the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 45th Anniversary Special Edition benefits unique styling elements on both, interior and exterior areas, yet further packs the model's all newly added extras for 2012, including the updated version of the standard 3.6-liters direct injection V6 block, a new FE4 performance suspension package, revised instrument panel design and new steering wheel, as well as a rear camera system.
Rick Scheidt, vice president of Chevrolet marketing, said: "The appeal of Camaro design and performance has powered it to the top of its segment. For 2012, we're capitalizing on that momentum with enhancements to Camaro's performance and comfort."
Scheduled to hit the market this summer, the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 45th Anniversary Special Edition will make its public premiere at the Camaro5 Fest II, tomorrow (April 15) in Arizona.
In more details, the 45th Anniversary Special Edition Camaro has a unique rally stripe, in red and silver, that contrasts the Carbon Flash Metallic paint. Its highlights also include:
- Unique 45th Anniversary hood and deck stripes; badges located beneath the front fender emblems
- New-design 20-inch wheels in dark silver
- Fog lamp and taillamp bezels finished in dark silver
- RS-style taillamp lenses
- Standard rear spoiler and HID headlamps
- Body-color roof molding
- Jet Black interior with leather-trimmed seats featuring the 45th Anniversary logo
- White instrument panel and door trim inserts with the 45th Anniversary logo on the instrument panel
- Red, white and blue stitching on the seats, steering wheel, shift knob/boot, door armrests and console lid
- 45th Anniversary logo on the steering wheel and sill plates