Cadillac presents the high-performance CT Blackwing lineup. Check it out!
CT4-Blackwing and CT5-V Blackwing are still the fastest Cadillac production models up to date and now receive an upgrade with new gadgets, performance rates and technological approaches.
As it comes particularly to the CT5-V Blackwing, it is the most powerful Cadillac vehicle to that moment and has a top speed of 200mph, while its smaller sibling, the CT4-V is the most powerful vehicle in the subcompact division.
Furthermore, the CT5-V Blackwing uses an upgraded and hand-assembled 6.2-liter supercharged V8 engine that generates a total of 668 horsepower (498 kW) and 659 lb-ft of torque (893 Nm), while the CT4-V Blackwing is driven by a Cadillac 3.6L Twin-Turbo V-6, which is rated 472 hp (352 kW) and 445 lb-ft of torque (603 Nm).
The six-speed gearbox used in each vehicle is also special – it features unique gear-cut changes that enhance the quietness and durability, compared to other models. There's also an optional 10-speed automatic that was also fine-tuned for performance driving.
Also, the two models come with functional aerodynamics such as the available carbon-fiber aero package, advanced performance braking system, and upgraded Electronic Limited Slip Rear Differential, optimized for each driving mode and each Performance Traction Management setting. The engineers have also included a fourth-generation Magnetic Ride Control (MR 4.0).
When it comes to luxury and technology, the V-Series Blackwing models offer the following:
- Three premium interior choices, with unique trim, appoints and technologies
- An 8-inch-diagonal color touchscreen1 is standard on CT4-V Blackwing and a 10-inch-diagonal color touchscreen1 is standard on CT5-V Blackwing
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
- AKG premium audio system with 15 speakers integrated within CT4-V Blackwing and 16 speakers within CT5-V Blackwing
- Available second-generation Performance Data Recorder
- High-performance steering wheel with carbon fiber accents on CT4-V Blackwing
- Surround Vision5 with recording and Head-Up Display5 on CT5-V Blackwing
- Available carbon fiber-accented racing seats on CT5-V Blackwing