Eibach Refreshes the Porsche Macan S
Eibach has released new suspension components for the Porsche Macan S. Initially, the modern SUV is dynamically pleasing but now it offers even better characteristics which help it stand out in any crowd. The car exhibits undoubted styling with distinctive elements including a clamshell hood; active grille shutters; a contrasting side blade on the lower doors; linear, three-dimensional taillamps; and staggered-width 18-inch wheels. Thanks to the new Eibach suspension features, the Macan S‘ character has just become appealing and seductive. The pack includes Eibach Pro-Kit Performance Springs and Eibach Pro-Spacer Wheel Spacers.
Precisely, the Pro-Kit for this Porsche includes:
- top-performance handling
- lowering the vehicle by up to 40 mm (depending on the model)
- progressive spring design
- excellent ride quality
- widened stance for better handling and appearance
- high-tensile-strength aluminum alloy
- precise fitment by using minimal production
- exceptional wheel balance
- applications tested in rigid durability- and fatigue tests
- high-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process (salt spray test according to DIN 50021)
- significant weight advantage compared to wheel spacers that are made from steel.
The Pro-Spacer, respectively, widens your stance too which results in better handling and appearance. What is more, it is made from high-tensile-strength aluminum alloy. Additionally, it ensures exact fitment by using minimal production tolerances, resulting in exceptional wheel balance. All applications are tested in rigid durability- and fatigue tests. There is high-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process (salt spray test according to DIN 50021) as well as significant weight advantage compared to wheel spacers made from steel.
All Eibach suspension components arrive with a high-quality corrosion protection and are TÜV-certified. They are already available and can be ordered through authorized dealers.