• Mercedes-Benz
  • G-POWER
  • RDX
  • Proton
  • Hennessey
  • Honda
  • Switzer

Welcome to the daily automotive news source - Automobiles Review. Offering a daily updated database of car pictures and news, here you will find everything: from luxury cars to modified vehicles.

Prindiville Tag Feed
prindiville electric hummer limited edition

Prindiville Electric Hummer Limited Edition

Prindiville Electric Hummer Limited Edition is UK’s first customized luxury electric vehicle (EV). It is going to be produced in only 25 units. This EV has been designed for daily city commuter transport, commercial fleets, or businesses. In particular it was constructed on an intelligent lightweight chassis. The Electric Hummer is powered by lithium-ion 72V drive system, which is linked to a two-speed transmission. The in-built drive system includes a fully integrated AC Brushless Motor powe

an electric delorean dmc-12?

An Electric DeLorean DMC-12?

The DeLorean DMC-12 – your favorite time traveling machine – might end up back... to the future (bad pun intended). A US-based British businessperson has taken up reincarnating the Hollywood icon but not in the way you might be expecting him to do. More than 80% of the original car will remain in it's original form. No ridiculously named paint jobs then. Good. The other 20% that will have to go however, account for the engine and the suspension. “Good again”, you might think. The DMC-12's fee

prindiville design lamborghini aventador lp700-4

Prindiville Design Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Prindiville Design has relaunched in flamboyant style with a range of stylish visual tuning packages and performance enhancements for three of today’s most iconic cars – the Lamborghini Aventador, Ferrari 458 and Range Rover Evoque. On Focus we have the tuned Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 coming with new body panels offering weight savings of up to 65% compared with standard items. There is also a new two-tone exterior finish. The Aventador is powered by a 6.5 liter naturally aspirated V12