2012 Nissan NV3500 HD
Nissan has revealed a very interesting vehicle – an all-new 2012 NV3500 HD passenger van, which is specially created for USA. The van is based on the NV3500 HD, which was recently released. Offered for both personal and fleet use, the four-row/12-passenger Nissan NV3500 HD features the most flexible seating configurations in the full-size passenger van segment, along with one of the highest standard horsepower and torque ratings.
2012 Nissan NV3500 HD Passenger Van is powered by a huge V6 DOHC with 4.0 liters of displacement. It delivers 261PS (192 kW) and 380Nm (281 lb-ft) of torque. There is also a choice for the powerful DOHC 32-valve V8 with 317PS (233 kW) and 520Nm (385 lb-ft). Both engines include Nissan's Continuous Valve Timing Control (C-VTC) for improved efficiency and are matched with a refined, heavy-duty 5-speed automatic transmission.
The Nissan NV3500 HD Passenger Van is built on a foundation of a rugged fully boxed ladder frame with independent front strut/solid rear axle with rigid leaf springs suspension, heavy-duty disc brakes with Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) and engine-speed-sensitive power steering. Also standard is a 28-gallon fuel tank.
A number of option packages are offered, including a Power Basic Package (S models only), with power windows and door locks; a Tow Package (V8 only), with extendable heated outside mirrors and Class-IV receiver hitch, wiring and heavy duty battery; the Power Basic Package + Tow Package (S-grade V8 only); and the Technology Package with Rear Camera (SV and SL only), featuring XM® Satellite Radio (XM® subscription required, sold separately), 5" touch-screen SD navigation system, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System (standard on SL-grade) and RearView Monitor.
2012 Nissan NV3500 HD Passenger Van:
• Safety - integrated seat belts for all rear seating positions; standard headrests for all seating positions; and segment-exclusive standard side curtain air bags for all four rows of passengers
• Seating flexibility - 12-person seating capacity with up to 324 possible seat configurations; large 1st row seats to optimize comfort, completely removable and repositionable 2nd and 3rd row seats; 50/50-split 4th row seat than can be partially or completely removed as needed
• Mobile office support - large center console with storage for laptop computer and charger, business cards, hanging files, pens and paper; available 120V outlets; seat wear patch; fold-down front passenger seat with underseat storage; no engine intrusion into the cabin area
• Enhanced utility - low step-in height, easy ingress and egress without intrusive seat belts (integrated into rear seats); wide door openings; rear 50/50-split French doors with 243? rear opening
• Comfort and convenience - rear HVAC system, available personal lamps for 2nd, 3rd and 4th rows; rear cargo lamp behind 4th row; available 3rd row 12V outlet; numerous cupholders and bottle holders
• Technology - available navigation system, Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, telematics pre-wiring, XM® Satellite Radio (XM® subscription required, sold separately); and integrated rear view camera
• Modern style - Nissan truck twin strut signature grille; pickup truck style front end design; large windows with privacy glass; styled-steel 17-inch wheels