Lotus Evora Type 124 Endurance Racecar
The base of this race car is the Lotus Evora Type 124, which was introduced earlier this year. There are number of changes, which has been made the car specially for endurance races.
The Lotus Racercar will compete in several races during 2010/2011 season. One of them is the famous ADAC Nürburgring 24 Hours at Nordschleife race track in Germany.
- Body: Lightweight composite and carbon fibre panels
- Engine: V6 mid-mounted with 400ps
- Gearbox: Six-speed sequential paddle shift racing gearbox
- Brakes: AP Racing 6 piston callipers Front and Rear
- Weight: 1200kg
- Wheels: 18 inch rims with Pirelli racing slicks , 9 ½ J on the Front and 11 J on the Rear