ROUSH 2011 Mustang 5.0L Exhaust system and Cold Air Intake
Roush tuning company now offers complete exhaust system for 2011 Ford Mustang with 5 liter V8 engine. Besides the horsepower improvement, the new exhaust bring deeper aggressive sound. The installation of the performance exhaust is quick and easy, because it uses all factory hanger locations and pierce points.
Furthermore, no modifications to the vehicle are necessary. All the hangers are chromed for superior appearance and corrosion resistance. New, high quality OE-spherical clamps are included in the kit. ROUSH is currently accepting pre-orders for the 2011 Exhaust Kits. The first deliveries will start in September this year.
- Distinct aggressive sound
- Uses 409 stainless steel in the construction of the pipes and muffler.
- Roush exclusive open-chambered design that will not deteriorate over time unlike conventional fiberglass roving material.
- Exhaust tips are made from 304 stainless steel and finished with a unique chrome flashing process.
- Chrome-flashing on tips provides heat resistance to color change.
- No negative impact on any type of emission devices.
- Hollow chamber yields higher airflow.
- Highly tuned system avoids the annoying in-cockpit boom, which can occur with competitive systems.
- Fit's both Ford factory and Roush rear valance.
As an addition to the Performance Exhaust system, you can order Cold Air Intake, which will gain additional 8hp and 13Nm of torque. The package is priced at just $225 and includes:
- Increased power by up to 8 horsepower and 8 ft-lbs of torque
- Increased fuel mileage
- Improved throttle response
- Reduced pressure drop
- Easy installation (no drilling or cutting required)
- Tray and tube made with high quality materials and tooling
- Superior structural capability, stability, and durability
- Fits 2010-2011 Mustang GTs
- Includes the following:
- Custom high-flow ROUSH® air filter with clamp
- MAF tube
- Airbox tray with installed EPDM foam hood seal
- Mounting hardware