FIAT 500CbyDIESEL hits the market
Another version of Fiat 500C is released and hits the market. The latest car 500CbyDIESEL and it goes on sale today.
The convertible version of the small city car is available with a new new Midnight Indigo Blue colour.
The new edition is based on the Fiat 500C Lounge specification. It can be ordered with a choice of 1.2 litre and 1.4 litre petrol, and 1.3 litre MultiJet diesel engines. Also available in Crossover Black and DIESEL Green, there's the option of black, ivory and red soft top colours.
- 16-inch special alloy wheels with DIESEL logo
- Brake callipers painted yellow (optional on 1.4 version only)
- Specific burnished-metal-finish front and rear bumper inserts
- Specific burnished-metal-finish side rubbing strips
- Specific burnished-metal-finish door handles and mirrors
- Unique side pillar moulding embossed with the word DIESEL
- Unique rear moulding with the DIESEL logo
- Special DIESEL branded upholstery in denim fabric and yellow stitching
- Specific leather steering wheel with yellow stitching
- DIESEL logo on the gear lever knob
In line with the Fiat 500C Lounge version, the 500CbyDIESEL will also be fitted with automatic climate control and rear parking sensors as standard.
Elena Bernardelli, marketing director, Fiat Group Automobiles UK & Ireland commented: "The 500byDIESEL took the automotive and fashion worlds by storm last year, and we are delighted to be able to do it again with a 500C version,"
"All the stylish details, combined with the 500C Lounge product features, make the Fiat 500CbyDIESEL the perfect choice for style lovers!", she added.
Fiat 500CbyDIESEL is priced at £14 865 OTR for the 1.2-litre version. The more powerful 1.4 litre petrol costs £16 265 OTR. The 1.3 MultiJet version is £17 265 OTR.