Nissan New Mobility Concept
Nissan has unleashed the face of an all-new proposal, aimed at outlining the design of the future mobility. Dubbed Nissan New Mobility concept, the new proposal represents an eco-friendly, pure electric vehicle engineered for short distances, which boasts comfortable and spacious cabin, smoothly shaped, user-friendly outer livery yet exceptionally compact dimensions.
Nissan New Mobility concept can be used as:
- 'seamless mobility service', a highly efficient and convenient public transportation service linking public transportation and EVs supported by IT,
- '2-mode EV car sharing', where the vehicle is used as a private commuter vehicle in the mornings and evenings, and as a corporate car during business hours, and,
- contributing to the revitalization of communities with improved mobility in both urban and tourist locations.
Moreover, the Nissan New Mobility CONCEPT can be fully described by four keywords:
- Innovative - New two-seater compact mobility for various needs and occasions
- Easy - Size which enables anyone to drive and park easily
- Safe - Maneuverability equivalent to motorbikes with greater safety
- Clean - No emissions while driving