Honda Fit (2010)
2010 Honda Fit, the five door fuel-efficient and fun-to-drive small sporty car. Compact on the outside and yet spacious inside, the Fit really fits anything. With its multifunctional interior and high levels of refinement 2010 Honda Fit offers multiple seating and cargo-carrying configurations.
The "super-forward aero-form" exterior design supports excellent outward visibility and contributes to the vehicle’s aggressive, sporty stance. The 1.5-liter, i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine is tuned to deliver a rewarding combination of power and fuel economy. A 5-speed manual transmission is standard and a 5-speed automatic transmission is available.
The Fit’s engine produces 117 horsepower at 6,600 rpm and 106 lb-ft. of torque at 4,800 rpm. The automatic transmission Fit achieves an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) city/highway fuel economy rating of 28/35 miles per gallon. The manual transmission Fit and Fit Sport with either a manual or the available automatic transmission achieve an EPA city/highway fuel economy rating of 27/33 miles per gallon.
Safety highlights include the Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure, standard anti-lock brakes and more. Dual-stage, multiple-threshold front airbags, dual front-side airbags with passenger-side Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS) and side-curtain airbags are standard equipment on all models. Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®), commonly referred to as electronic stability control, is included on Fit Sport models equipped with the available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System.
2010 Honda Fit is equipped with 15- and 16-inch wheels (Fit and Fit Sport respectively) and 175/65 R15 84S (Fit) and 185/55 R16 83H (Fit Sport) tires. The standard anti-lock braking system (ABS) with electronic brake distribution (EBD) uses 10.3-inch ventilated discs in the front and 7.9-inch drums in the rear.
The Fit comes with standard amenities such as air conditioning, an AM/FM/CD audio system with four speakers, MP3/WMA playback capability, Radio Data System (RDS), auxiliary audio input jack, power windows, power mirrors and power door locks. The Fit Sport adds alloy wheels, an underbody aero kit, rear roofline spoiler, fog lights, security system with keyless remote entry and cruise control. The Fit Sport audio system provides six speakers, a five-mode equalizer and a USB Audio Interface. The Fit Sport is available with the Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System with Voice Recognition, featuring a 6.5-inch screen and more than 7 million points of interest.
- Engine: 1.5-liter SOHC i-VTEC (all aluminum)
- Horsepower: 117 hp @ 6,600 rpm
- Torque: 106 lb-ft. @ 4,800 rpm
- EPA-estimated Fuel Economy, City/Hwy/Comb.: 28/35/31 (Fit AT), 27/33/30 (Fit Sport AT), 27/33/29 (Fit MT and Fit Sport MT)
- Emissions Rating: CARB ULEV-2 or Federal EPA Tier 2, Bin 5
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Length: 161.6 inches
- Width: 66.7 inches
- Wheelbase: 98.4 inches
- Track (front/rear): 58.7 / 58.1 inches
- Passenger / Cargo Volume: 90.8 / 20.6 cubic feet
- Standard Airbags: Driver's and Front-Passenger's Dual-stage, Dual-Threshold Front Airbags; Front-side airbags with passenger-side Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS); and Side-curtain Airbags
- Standard anti-lock braking system: 4-channel with Brake Assist
- Available Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ (Fit Sport)
- Available Vehicle Stability Assist™ (Fit Sport)